Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Declasse Asea

Declasse Asea - V.1

Converted from GTA V to SA by Amalia.Hoje

Replaces: Stratum




!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!
TXD ISN'T CORRUPTED, IT IS LOCKED, IT WILL SHOW AN ERROR ON GGMM, BUT IN GAME, THE CAR WORKS PERFECTLY!
!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

Features:
Bigger wheels in SA-MP;
IMVEHFT (All functions working);
Fully tunable, won't crash;
Fully working number plate;
GTA SA styled reflection;
Damage model;
Flat shadow;
Custom collision;
Low quality (long distance) model;
Modified handling line.

Have fun!

Download:GTA Inside

2 comments:

  1. First of all, cool car, I really love it!! But I found some small problems, firstly the car is somewhat tank-like, if you hit another vehicle that vehicle will go like it was hit by a huge spring, and the other problem that I found is that the turnlights in the back are white, is this in game? If it is will you consider trying to make them orange? I have a feeling that they will look more realistic AND better.
    And I have a QUESTION not a REQUEST: will you make a tunable supercar like Zentromo or something? The ones on gta inside are kinda crappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thank like issue, I have no idea why is it happening, and if it's because of what I am thinking, I'm pretty sure people would prefer it as it is right now.
      The rear turnlights are indeed white, a friend of mine also noticed that, but the texture is white (shares the same bit of texture as the reversing lights, and I can't get room for another light on that texture), I could make them blink orange, but if the light texture is white, I think it wouldn't make that much sense.

      About the Zentorno, I cannot make it tunable, and at the same time replace a supercar. In cars like the Cheetah, GTA SA uses parts that can be used by other cars, that means, cars tuned in Transfender share the same parts (Blista can have the same spoiler as a Cheetah), and the only cars that have their own parts are the tuners (Sultan, etc) and the low riders (Savanna, etc), and none of those cars match the specs of a Zentorno, so I guess I can't make it tunable.

      Delete