Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Grotti Carbonizzare

Grotti Carbonizzare

Converted from GTA V to SA by Amalia.Hoje

Replaces: Super GT







!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!
TXD ISN'T CORRUPTED, IT IS LOCKED, IT WILL SHOW AN ERROR ON GGMM, BUT IN GAME, THE CAR WORKS PERFECTLY!
!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

Features:
Bigger wheels in SA-MP;
IMVEHFT (All functions working);
Fully working number plate;
GTA SA styled reflection;
Damage model;
Flat shadow;
Custom collision;
Low quality (long distance) model;
Modified handling line.

Have fun!

Download:GTA Inside

6 comments:

  1. I really like your work, your conversions look amazing and are low PC-friendly! Keep up the good work!
    One small suggestion: Could you convert an SUV from GTA V? Then we will have a bigger set of cars to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for the comment.
      About the SUVs, I have one right on my list, and I'm going to start working on it when I finish what I am doing right now.

      I've been having lots of requests, and I don't have time for them all, and sometimes the requests don't come on the right time, and I need to spend my energy, and ideas on other cars, because I feel it's the right time, and then I can make sure the mod will be good.

      The SUV I'm planning on converting is the Rocoto, followed by the Alpha (old project, that I thought was lost, but almost ready to be released).

      Best regards,
      Nismo.

      Delete
    2. That is perfect, thank you for replying I really like your cars since they are tuneable, SAMP compatible and they don't lag my rust-bucket PC at all even when there are a bunch of them on my screen.
      One question, do you have anything planned for the other cars that are tuneable in wheel arch angels? I really love your Annis Elegy! Thanks for all your work :)

      Delete
    3. Well, the thing I can say about what I'm doing now, is that it'll replace the Stratum, so expect a tunable sedan :3

      Delete
    4. Fantastic!! That is amazing!! Thanks!! Any name or it shall be a secret? When are we going to expect it's release?

      Delete
    5. I won't say the name, but you can expect it on the next hours, or tomorrow.

      Delete